PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEB STORE
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
TERMS OF SERVICE
“townsmurfs is a site that provides ranked Counter Strike Global Offensive accounts. The buying and selling of Steam account are against STEAM® SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT. You accept the full risk of purchasing an account. If Steam limits or in anyway revoke your account townsmurfs will only replace or refund the account if you are within the 7 day warranty period. Outside of this 7 day period, we will not refund or replace any accounts due to Steam intervention.” Click here for more info
SMURF ACCOUNT ACCEPTANCE
When you purchase an account from us, you should provide us with the correct information. Playing a competitive matchmaking game on an account constitutes full acceptance of the account as it was received. If your account arrived at a different rank then what you purchased, please contact us before playing any competitive matchmaking games on it. We will refund the difference or replace the account. If you have played any competitive games we cannot help you with the rank difference at all.
If anything happens to any of your accounts and we are liable to pay only the amount which you have paid to us for that account other then that we are not liable to pay for your steam inventory or any game inventory.
DELIVERY METHOD AND TIME
Instant Delivery of all the Accounts (except bundle) If you don’t get the details please contact us! You can also find the account details via (My Orders) Page.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Please note that all the products, images and trademarks used here are the property of there respective owners. townsmurfs is a property of its owners and is subjected to Trademark Any violation may lead to the legal actions.
If you have any questions about anything you can contact us on our live support and on our email:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Party Member reboosting is only applicable if the customer has not played any game on the account if the customer has played any game on the account and lost matches we cover only up to 3 lost games after that we only reboot to any random rank and not for which the account was sold for as it loses the elo points
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions one simply accepts that there is no physical delivery required and the product are virtual items, he or she is content with the product bought by him/her and won’t charge back anytime in near future. In case of any problem with account details simply contact us.
- Refunds are not applicable at all once the purchase is made. However, the buyer can ask for replacement / reboosting of his account within 12 hours of purchase
- if any game is played on the ordered account the buyer is not eligible to ask for a refund or replacement.
- Replacement will be issued immediately if the rank has become inactive upon purchase. (no games shall be played at all)
- in the case of an account being compromised or locked, the customer must notify us as soon as possible so we can try recovering the account within the next three business days once the complaint has been received. We will not be held accountable if the compromised account gets a vac ban.
- Any account purchased from us and is vac banned or over-watched due to cheats or any other illegal activity use by the end user will not be entertained by us.
- We will not be responsible for any account sold by the end user to any other person.
- We don’t buy back our accounts once sold.
- Customers are responsible to read the product description and read carefully what they are purchasing once purchased smurfnation is not liable to provide a replacement or refund and “item not as described” will be not be entertained by us and it will be completely null & void.
- Customers are solely responsible for the safety of their debit/credit/visa/master cards and their Paypal account. townsmurfs cannot be held responsible for any kind of “unauthorised transaction” made from the customer’s card or Paypal account and is not liable to pay any compensation or subject to an unauthorized chargeback.
- Customers are responsible to provide their proper email address which is same as their PayPal email address in the billing email section. If they fail to provide the proper email address and provide other email address then townsmurfs cannot be held responsible for unsuccessful delivery of the digital product and “item not received” will be not be entertained by us and it will be completely null & void.
- Refund and chargeback are not allowed and won’t be entertained after you purchase our digital products.
- Any dispute raised by the customer after 12 hours of delivery of products, we are not liable to entertain them and we are not liable to pay or give any kind of refund on chargebacks.
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “G2A Pay services provider”) to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment-related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory bodies.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at email@example.com
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where possible, we will work with You and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.